Winter Tales Christmas Cards/Ornaments featuring Stamperia designer Dorota
On Friday, December 9th from 9:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m., Dorota will walk us through creating elegant Christmas Ball Cards/Ornaments utilizing her Winter Tales Collection.
The cost of this class is $70.00.
IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO TAKE THIS CLASS IN PERSON, WE WILL OFFER THE KIT AND ACCESS TO THE CLASS VIDEO IN FACEBOOK. AFTER YOU REGISTER, PEASE SEND AN E-MAIL TO VALLEYSTAMPANDSCRAP@GMAIL.COM TO LET US KNOW YOU WANT THE KIT MAILED!
Please bring the following items to class (this list may be revised as the class date approaches.)
- Paper towels
- Baby wipes
- Adhesives (dry and wet)
- Nonstick craft mat
- Distressing tools (brown ink, distress blending tool, etc.)
- Paper Trimmer
- Paper Piercer
- Double-sided foam tape
- Scissors (large and detail)
- Pencil (with sharpener)
- Scratch paper
- Water bottle (for spraying)
- Paintbrushes (recommend #8 round, 1/2"flat, 1"flat, plus a small brush for painting moulds.)
- Palette Knife
- Crop-0-dile or hole punch
- White journaling pen
- Black journaling pen
No refunds unless class is cancelled by Valley Stamp and Scrap.