Antonis Tzanidakis presents Secret World
The Secret World class uses Antonis’ Sir Vagabond Collection to cover and embellish an A4 hardcover journal (journal can be purchased from Valley Stamp and Scrap.) This class will be held on Sunday, October 31st from 1:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. The cost of this class is $95. Pre-payment and Pre-registration is required
**Class registration is non-refundable. If you are unable to attend, you can find someone to take your spot.
***If instructor is unable to teach the class, we will try and reschedule or refund/store credit will be given.
STUDENT SUPPLY LIST (a limited amount of some of these items will be available for purchase at Valley Stamp and Scrap.)
- Soft flat brushes different sizes
- stencil brushes with stiff bristles
- Pallet knife (Antonis suggests using a large metal palette knife)
- Stanley Knife/cutter (exacto knife or box cutter)
- Spray bottle for water
- Hobby Glue/White Liquid Glue
- Heat gun
- Baby wipes
- Metallic Embellishments (optional)
- Craft mat