Distress Pencils Set #3
There is no getting around the fact that Tim Holtz has some of the best products around. His color palette of Distress products is amazing, and this set of woodless watercoloring pencils is no different. You will love how easy they are to use, how well they blend, and just every feature that these pencils possess.
Contents: A package of 12 Distress Watercolor Pencils, Set 3, designed by Tim Holtz for Ranger Ink packaged in a metal tin.
- The tin these pencils come in measures 6.25" x 4.375".
- The pencils measure 5" in length.
- These woodless watercolor pencils are designed by Tim Holtz for Ranger Ink.
- These watercolor pencils are specially formulated to produce vibrant colors when used on porous surfaces.
- The pigments in these watercolor pencils are water-reactive.
- These pencils are all solid colors.
- These pencils are perfect not just for watercoloring but also for shading, sketching, and other crafting techniques.
- With these pencils, you can color right onto the surface you want to use and then blend with water and then layer with other Distress Inks, oxides, sprays, or paints (all sold separately) to create a variety of styles.
- These pencils can be used for cards, scrapbook pages, tags, journal and planner pages, and a variety of other paper crafting, mixed media, and home decor projects.
- The colors in this set coordinate with the entire Distress palette of colors.
Colors Included in this Set:
- Tattered Rose
- Candied Apple
- Crackling Campfire
- Wild Honey
- Crushed Olive
- Rustic Wilderness
- Peacock Feathers
- Tumbled Glass
- Faded Jeans
- Shaded Lilac
- Frayed Burlap
- Hickory Smoke
Now that you have made up your mind to purchase these pencils, you will embark upon a new phenomenon in coloring pencils! These watercolor pencils will produce beautiful vibrant colors on many different surfaces. They are so easy to use and you will love blending with them on everything from cards to porous surfaces. You will not be disappointed one bit with these amazing pencils.
Number of Pieces: 12 watercoloring pencils packaged in a metal tin.